Thursday 25 September 2014

ARE YOU SKINNY AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SUITS YOUR BODY?


The greatest thing about being skinny or as they say "petite " is that you can wear almost anything you want to wear. Because it's spring I  love that shorts and skirts and dresses are the hottest thing happening right now .But today I'm going I'm going to show you how to wear shorts as a skinny girl .
I am inlove with high waist shorts ,they are the best thing that was ever invented! What I love about high waist shorts is that you can wear them during the day and by going out to the club as well.  The key to high waist shorts is that you have the perfect shirt that can complete your outfit and show off your beautiful legs. I have 3 looks below that I will help you with .

You can find these shorts at Factorie, Top shop 
You can find the crop tops and vests at Factorie,Mr price ,Cotton On

1.first look is the famous high waist jean shorts ! I really think every skinny girl needs to have this pair , because you can wear this with anything because it's a jean short . As you  guys can see that in the picture the girl is wearing the shorts with a grey loose shirt and she tucked it in  and she looks really nice . So you don't have to get the exact shirt,you can even get yourself a wife beater shirt (it's a vest) and it will still look great. 



2. The Second look is also one of my favorites. The girl is wearing a white high waist short with a black crop top shirt. I actually love this because I have the exact same outfit except that my shorts are black and it looks pretty good on me I must say:)
This is the outfit you can wear during the day or at night because it looks kind of sexy and it's great .



I love this look as well my girl Itu is looking hot !and what's great
About it is that it's a really simple outfit and she looks great
So you really don't need to be extragavagant to look 
Hot..you rock Itu!


3. The last looks is a really great look as well. This is a white high waist short and  a black boob tub shirt. What I love about this looks is that if you are a girl that has boobs it makes them look even better and if you don't have boobs it makes it look like you have boobs. This look I love because it's for the girls that have big boobs and it works perfectly for them so if you are always struggling to find a perfect summer /spring look because of your boobs this is for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment