Saturday 20 September 2014

DUNGAREES ARE BACK



Who would have thought that we would have dungarees back? I remember I use to wear these when I  was a small kid and now they are back and they are the hottest thing happening right now! There are short and long pants dungarees but I really love the short dungarees. They suit most body types and people look great in them so I posted a few pictures of a few dungarees that I really love and for different body types.

1.The first look is the short dungaree,this is one of my favorite looks. You can two strap it or one strap it either way it looks beautiful.This look usually suits short people more so that it makes their legs look longer than what they really are.

You can get all these looks at Factorie,Top Shop,Zara,Love Culture and Cotton On
And Mr Price.





2. The second look is the long dungaree. This looks super great on tall people and it makes tall people look skinner than what they really are .  I'm not really a fan of long dungarees but I love this one because I'm a tall person as well so I like how it looks on me.

3. The third and final look is for people that are a little bit big than normal people and I don't see plus size girls wearing this a lot but I think plus size girls can pull this look off, it just depends on the type of dungaree you buy. Don't buy tight dungarees because then it will not look great so buy dungarees that are almost as close as boyfriend jeans.(If you haven't read my post about boyfriend jeans I suggest you should :) because then you will love this dungaree look)
Hope you all love this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment