Thursday 25 September 2014

MAXI DRESSES!!

Maxi dresses are One of my favorite things to wear. I probably have like 6 of these dresses Inside my wardrobe. I really love maxi dresses ,if your a petite ,curvy,thick girl it shows off your body qualities in such a beautiful way if that makes sense hahaha
But jokes aside ,I truly believe that every girl deserves to have a maxi dress. They sell different types of them at shops so I put the top 2 of my favorite looks for 2 different events. Hope it helps :)

You can buy these dresses by Top shop or YDE

1.First look is a black maxi dress that  shows your skin by your waist. I love this look because you can wear this dress if you going out to a formal event or a show. It is very simple and elegant and I love that about this dress , you don't even need to accessorize it by the neck area because the dress itself looks perfect with out it ! YOU NEED TO BUY THIS DRESS :)


2.My second look is one of my favorites as well.Oh my I am going crazy about this dress ,talking about it makes me so excited because I love it that much. It's a really simple white and grey and shiny maxi dress that is for important events ! I would wear this if your going out on a date or a dinner date or  Something similar. I love how this dress can make your body look like !my word! Gorgeous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment