Wednesday 21 August 2019

Wednesday Favorites

I FINALY FOUND IT!!

OMG OMG!!

Okay so ever since I’ve been to Orlando Florida I’ve been looking for a Mimosa in South Africa. I think I’ve searched from restaurants to restaurants, and FINALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY I have found it.

You wouldn’t guess where ? The place I go to all the time, literally right under my nose. Tashas’s Sandton😂I know I know, it’s like “Onthatile really ? “ 
I have been anticipating to tase this delicious drink that everyone is drinking. 
A mimosa is an American drink that most U.S citizens drink during brunch.
It is not popular in South Africa . 
I must say I was very disappointed. It was not what I expected it to be. It just tastes like your drinking champagne, I could hardly taste the orange juice. 

I don’t know, maybe that’s how it’s suppose to taste like but it was not enjoyable for me as I hoped it would be. 
I honestly expected the taste the citrus of the organ juice TO SIZZLE in my mouth because of the champagne. I expected it to be MOUTH WATERING.But I will definitely try other places and as much as it was hard to find it, I will keep looking.

That’s my Wednesday favorite

Have you tried the mimosa ? If you did, did you like the taste? 
Let me know.

REMEMBER to stay blessed, kind and HONEST

xoxo
Onthatile

No comments:

Post a Comment