Wednesday 28 September 2016

My vacation to Greece

Hi everyone 😬

Hope you all have been doing great 😬

If you follow my blog you might have noticed that
I haven't been posting anything lately and that's because I was on vacation πŸ˜¬πŸ’ƒ.

I was on vacation for a week , we went to Greece , Costa Navarino . It was beyond amazing . I am going to make a video about my trip including our journey getting to Greece, what we did , what I saw and etc and it will all be posted on my YouTube channel soon. 

Just subscribe to my channel and then you will be noticed when I post the video 😬. I will post a link and my YouTube name below the pictures.

Today I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pictures that I took at Greece including the food.Hope you all enjoy 😊

 This was some pastry custard, cheese thing that was being sold at this garage in Athens

This was taken the first day we arrived at Costa Navarino by the Island we were staying at

This was some greek sign in Athens

                                         This was one of the deserts I had in Costa Navarino


                                          This was taken during breakfast at Costa Navrino


 This is one of my favorites, I took this picture at Costa Navarino during the sunset on the Island
lol I'm laughing at the man behind me haha, this was during lunch at Costa Navrino, I love this outfit


                                   Ahh this is also amazing this was in Athens by the Acropolis


                                                This was also in Athens with my momma 


This was one of my favorite restaurants in Costa Navarino it's called Da Luigi they serve the best Italian food ever!!!
This was during lunch at Costa Navarino from the Peru restaurant 



Hope you all enjoyed and loved my pictures. If you want to see the rest of my Greece journey don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel Onthatile Sekano to see my upcoming video.

YouTube channel: Onthatile Sekano or press this Link to YouTube channel







Till then stay blessed and beautiful πŸ’—














No comments:

Post a Comment