Thursday 8 September 2016

Wednesday Favorites💗My types of tea💗

Morning everyone 

It's been a while since I've posted my Wednesday favorites with you guys. So today's Wednesday favorite is going to be about my favorite tea's. I loooooooovvvvve me some tea😍💗!! Some good tea!!😍 I'm sure you guys are probably thinking that I'm talking about regular coffee or regular tea but NO!  I cannot start my day off without having my tea first!! Because then my day will just not go according to plan and it will be ruined so tea is really part of my morning routine. Even in summer I drink tea in the mornings. It just makes me feel good and especially if I'm tired it keeps me awake. So let's get started shall we😬





1. 
🌸Vanilla Chai tea from Woolworth's R34    
🌸Five Roses Chai tea from Pick n pay R21

My most favorite tea!!!😍 is the chai spice tea😍!!!its sooo delicious and tasty. It gives you such a relaxing and peaceful set of mind. It's really amazing. I would definitely recommend this for students because as a student you become soooo busy with school and life you never give yourself time to relax. 
There are two different chai tea's that I drink but the one that I really love is the Vanilla chai tea form Woolworth's 😱😭😭😍 it's amazing. Then the other one its Five Roses chai tea and you can get it from pick n pay















2. 🌸Lemon and Ginger Tea from Woolworth's R31 
Then my second most favorite tea is the lemon and Ginger tea 😍.its soooo tasty and it just takes you to a different place in the world lol. You feel so calm and so different after drinking it ,it really sets the mood for the rest of your day 







3. 🌸Cranberry,Apple and Cinnamon tea From Woolworth's R31   
This tea doesn't really have much of a taste,it's just a sweet tea,so it's not a relaxing tea it's more of a "enjoy me "type of tea or "let's have fun " type of tea.

4.🌸 Herbal infusion peppermint tea from Woolworth's R23
This one is really great for Flavor. Because it has mint inside so it's has some reallllllll good flavor and you can definitely smell the mint so its great too!

5. 🌸Laager rooibos and chai tea form pick n pay R23
With this tea you guys might say "but isn't this the same as the previous chai teas ?" The answer is no because if you are a rooibos lover then you would love this tea because it's MIXED with chai tea so it does not really taste the same as normal chai tea,it has some other extra flavors. If you are a tea lover you will really notice the flavors in the tea. 

6.🌸 Corson golden pekoe 
My mom actually got me this tea from Mauritius.Now this tea is a black type of tea. It's not like the others that have so many different flavors. It's just really plain and simple and some days you just want to have days that are plain and simple.

That's it for the teas I have at home. However there are so many teas that I really do LOVE😍 and there are some teas that I would really like to try out sometime.

Plz do comment below and tell me what are your favorite types of tea? If you do love tea at all or are you a coffee person ?

Please don't forget to check my YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXZlIujWuTzhuQ_uogC6uyw and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe 


Till then stay blessed and beautiful 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment