Monday 2 January 2017

How I spend my New Year 2017💗

Hi guys 😊

Firstly I want to say happy new year to everyone 🎉💃! Hopefully you all started your year on a good note and I just want to thank everyone who has been following and supporting my blog since it came out in 2014. It's been 3 amazing years,I really love writing and sharing all my experiences,my thoughts and life with you all. 

So I just want to know what everybody did for New Year's Eve and New Years ? I do know most of my friends went partying. Well I spend my New Year's Eve at church. I do that every year,it might sound odd for some of you but it really works because I pray for my year ,I thank God for my previous year and for keeping me this far so it's just to start my year on the right note😊



So I went to church with my mother and my little brother and church started at 10 at night and ended at 1:30 am and the next morning I had to wake up at 7 am to prepare for work 😱😭!! You can imagine how tired I was 😭. I was yawning the WHOLE time at work ,I even went to the bathroom to take a nap for like 15 minutes 😂😂that sounds sooooo ratchet I know but that's how tired I was.

Then after work my family and I went to spend the day in hartebeesport dam and went to this really fancy place called River Place lodge 😍!! It was really awesome it's a very beautiful place and very classy 😍!! There was a guy playing the saxophone live and the place is next to the river so you could hear the sound of the water and birds😍!! It was really beautiful. So I really started my new year on a great note. And hopefully everyone did. Good luck to you all this year and may your year be granted with success, laughter, joy ,happiness and peace 💗











Stay blessed and beautiful 
Onthatile 🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment