Monday 23 January 2017

How loving yourself is important!!!

Evening everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Be the change you want to see"





I know this might be a random post, However as I am growing up, I'm starting to learn a lot of things mentally and grow more mentally and I was thinking the other day how sometimes we as females are the cause of our problems. What I mean is that sometimes we expect others to make us happy or we determine how we feel in terms of the way others treat us.

I will make an example of myself, 80% of the time I would depend on my partner to make me happy so if he did not answer my calls or text messages at the time I wanted him to I would end up being very upset and it would ruin my day and this went on for so long that I didn't realize that I was not content with myself and that I needed to learn to love myself unconditionally and to be happy with myself whether people walk away from my life or not.

Even worse, I use to complain so much about things I didn't want in my life so basically sometimes I would make myself a victim and not empower myself, instead I was making myself look like a weak female and that was very unattractive. I don't think anyone would want to be around that type of person. To be honest I'm still working on it, it's not easy especially if it's been something you have been use to for a long time.

But I just want to encourage all the women out there that you NEED to love yourself, be happy with yourself, don't be that person who depends on how people treat them in order for them to be happy. Even when situations are not great still find the light in the tunnel. You will start to realize that when you depend on YOURSELF to be happy your life will be so much better and simpler. You will end up attracting positive and great people in your life. If you don't know where to start I would suggest that you change your mindset first, stop allowing yourself to think of negative thoughts or thinking of the worst thoughts ever. Be positive, speak positively all the time, go out and do things you love or enjoy, if you enjoy watching a movie then go watch a movie by yourself girl!!๐Ÿ˜›  or take yourself out for a treat. Do what makes YOU happy and don't depend on anyone but yourself๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š.

Hope this post really helps anyone who is struggling to love themselves or to be content with themselves.this post comes from the bottom of my heart.๐Ÿ’‹



Stay blessed and beautiful ๐Ÿ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment