Wednesday 6 February 2019

One top different ways to wear

Hello my sunflowers 🌻 

Guess what today is?? It's Wednesday which means?? come on say it with me WEDNESDAY FAVOURITES!!

Today I’m going to show you a fashion pet peeve. 
Sometimes you don’t need to always buy new outfits when you have an event to attend. 
Sometimes you can wear the same top in different ways and still look amazing darling πŸ‘―πŸ‘―

I’m going to you show you exactly how to do that 😊

1:  This is the original outfit.
 I bought my entire outfit at yde. So this can be for an elegant event or dinner date . 



2. Then we change it up here. We remove the pants and add a navy blue skirt  
(you can wear a different colour skirt maybe black skirt or a skirt with a darker colour) and different shoes.
 As you can see this makes the outfit look totally different. 
You can wear this to church as well. Even going out on a date. 




3. This outfit I dressed it down. 
I now added a pair of jeans and different shoes as well. This can be a day to day outfit.
This outfit you can go shopping , meeting a friend even go for coffee at your favorite coffee shop😊
A more laid back and chilled outfit. 





See it’s so simple , as easy as 1,2,3 😊

That’s it for now my sunflowers. Hope you liked my fashion pet peeve 

Tell me what are your fashion pet peeves? Maybe I can also learn something from you 


REMEMBER to stay blessed, BEAUTIFUL, kind and honest 

You can follow me on the following social media networks:

Facebook: Onthatile Sekano
Snapchat: Osekano02
Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano


Xoxo
Onthatile


No comments:

Post a Comment