Monday 18 February 2019

BABY SHOWERπŸ‘ΆπŸΌ ITS A BOY πŸ‘¦πŸ½πŸ’™

Hello my sunflowers🌻


Last weekend I attended my friends baby shower. It was so beautiful. Very different , normally people have baby showers at venues and it’s set like a mini wedding haha. But this one was very different .The baby shower  was in the comfort of the moms home . I loved that it was very intimate, not too many people. 

I have been to baby showers before but that was for my family members so this was my first time going to a friends baby shower.

It was set in a picnic style. Very comfortable , not too much of blue, just the right amount touch of blue.


In the beginning we were all given clear piece of paper and we were told to write down a message we have for the mother and then after we were all done the papers were collected.When the mother arrived she played a game where the host would read one of the messages we wrote and the mother had to guess who wrote the message for her.
It was a very funny game because it was very hard for her to guess so if she got the answer wrong then she had to drink something disgusting that the host made and that she didn’t like very much hahahaha


The other sort of game we were given was yellow roses. With each rose petal we had to say how we met the mother, stories about the mother that we might know that no one else knows and anything else you wanted to add. It was very sweet game and I think mommy loved it.


I wish Tumi a very very great pregnancy and congratulations love with your bundle of joy πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰. You going to make a great mother and I cannot wait to see baby Hlubi and spoil him πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒlove you lots πŸ˜˜πŸ’–




That’s it for now my sunflowers 🌻

REMEMBER to stay blessed, kind, honest and BEAUTIFUL

You can follow me on the following social media networks:

Facebook:Onthatile Sekano
Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano
Snapchat:Osekano02


Xoxo 
Onthatile Sekano 

No comments:

Post a Comment