Friday 19 April 2019

I AM A GRADUATE 🎓 




I am so proud of my myself. This journey was not easy but God did it. If he can start it and then he will finish it no matter how long the journey takes you.When I was in high school honestly I used to think that university was easy and only being in university I learned that not everyone who starts with you in first year finishes with you. Some people drop out because school is just not for them , some people take 5 years to finish a degree  because they keep failing or parents couldn’t pay their fees. There are a GIZZILION reasons. 



So I just want to say congratulations to everyone who has graduated, I know the late nights were not easy , waking up early for an 8am class, preparing for those loooong essays.

But you did it ! 

I am super proud to be the first grandchild to graduate. And as the only girl in my Family full of boys only. I was even more proud that my gramz is alive to see me graduate and to see me walk up the stage. I told my granny during my first year that she has to stay alive to see me graduate and walk down the aisle and look at God. He was able to keep her to see the first part.


Thank you to everyone that was part of my journey from the beginning till the end and never left my sight ❤️





xoxo 
Onthatile

Remember to stay BEAUTIFUL, kind, honest and blessed

You can follow me on the following social media networks:

Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano
Facebook: Onthatile Sekano
Email: osekano@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment