Thursday 11 July 2019

Wednesday favorites!!!

Heloooooo my sunflowers πŸŒ»

 It’s been a long time since I’ve posted. But I have not done Wednesday favorites in a very very very long time. 

Can you guys guess what today’s Wednesday’s favorite is? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹my favorite food!!

For those that know me know that FOOD is seriously the way to my heart. I love GOOD FOOD. I am VERY PICKY when it comes to food and I would like to think that I am an expert when it comes to foodπŸ˜‚
This was actually a very good meal. It was at Kream in Brooklyn. I don’t remember what this was but I think it was cheese ,mash potatoes and steak. 




My OTHER FAVORITE! 
This is definitely my favorite breakfast. This is a specialty at Tasha’s Mall of Africa. 
They don’t have this meal at other Tasha’s in Gauteng. 
So drum roll please πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this is chicken livers with an omelette on top.This is AMAZING!!!😭😍😍😍



My other favorite is SEAFOODπŸ˜†
I seriously LOVE seafood and one of my favorites are mussels or oysters. I don’t know why I love seafood but it’s amazing!

My other favorite seafood meal are prawns and calamari. I have not tried a lobster but I seriously would love to try one, If anyone knows the BEST lobster places please let me know.  
         
                         
My favorite dessert is definitely malva pudding πŸ˜I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! My wedding is definitely going to have Malva pudding. So I eat Malva pudding with custard. I’m not a fan of ice cream. Honestly the best Malva pudding I’ve had is from woolworths . I’ve been to great restaurants that have Malva pudding but it’s not that great like the one from woolies. 


That's it for now. 

Hope you all enjoyed reading this blog like I enjoyed writing about it 

Don't forget to stay BEAUTIFUL, blessed, honest and kind

xoxo
Onthatile






No comments:

Post a Comment