Monday 29 July 2019

My baby had his first haircut 😭

Hello my sunflowers πŸŒ» 
This past weekend was very difficult for me. For those that don’t know I got my cutest cutest cutest puppy in April.

I’ve had 2 dogs before in my life. My first dog I had her when I was in primary school and she passed away. Then my second dog I got him when I was in grade 11 and she also passed away. So I’ve been wanting a puppy for about 3 years now but I never got the chance to get one. So this year I gave myself a great birthday present by getting a Yorkie. 

I actually wanted to get a white Maltese. HOWEVER they are so rare to find.  Therefore I was only able to get a Yorkie. 

The picture below is the first day I got him. His so cute😍😍😍. I was so scared to hold himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why a Yorkie ? I don’t like dogs that’s grow, I find them annoying therefore, a Yorkie was perfect for me. I wanted a dog with low maintenance and that won’t give me problems. Reason being, I am working and I do not have much time on my own to give the dog all my attention. 

My puppies name is Zoey (it’s a boy). I know Zoey is not a name for a male dog. But who cares that’s my dog and I like the name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

The picture below is when Zoentjie is sleeping ( I call him Zoentjie but my mom calls him ZO ZO).  He has his own bed. He has a pink blanket AND pink toys πŸ˜‚we have to compromise. He can’t just have EVERYTHING blue 


We have been washing Zoey by ourselves but it’s has not been working for me so I decided that this weekend I will take him to a dog parlour.

I thought that I would get there and it will just take 30 minutes and I will wait and watch him get washed and etc. HOWEVER!! That did not happen. I arrived at Mutt Cuts in Centurion and they took Zoey away from me and put him in a caged dog house.

As if that was not enough!! It took them 4 hours for my child to get washed and I had to leave him there to be with people he does not know for FOUR HOURS!!!!!! I felt so sad. I called my mom and I was crying because I felt like I was leaving my baby alone and he is feeling that I am abandoning him.😭the hardest thing ever. 

HOWEVER! when I came back to the parlour and collected him, he was so excited to see me😭He immediately ran to me πŸ˜‚but he looked too cute , they cut his nails , washed him ,cut his hair, trimmed his hair as well as brushed his teeth. I was happy with the service they gave me and Zoey. 

This is how he looks now. He looks so shocked haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But he looked beautiful. 😍

Honestly I never understood people who were attached to animals like cats and dogs. I used to find them very very weird. But I absolutely understand now, You really become attached to them, it feels like they are humans, you can see when they are unhappy, scared, and excited. The best feeling is coming home after a long day at work and you have your little puppy waiting for you at the door and jumping up and down waiting for you to pick him up awww. 

Just like humans, they have feelings as well and I truly got to learn my baby and I made vow to my self that I am not going to lose this one, he will stay alive for a very very long time. And he will get a sibling as years go by hahahaha. 


Send me an email and let me know if you feel the same about your pets. And where do you get your pets washed ? Or do you wash them

XOXO
Onthatile 

No comments:

Post a Comment