Wednesday 9 January 2019

Hello my sunflowers !!🌻:)

You know what it is today!! It’s WEDNESDAY FAVORITES!! πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½

okay so anyone that knows me,knows that I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve food !!! 

The best way to woo me and to impress me is honestly with food. I’m such a simple girl ! I don’t want jewelry , I don’t want hair. Just wine and dine me to a fine place, and you will be in my good books 😁😁

So I recently went to a really beautiful restaurant in centurion called Tennessee . It has an amazing vibe , it has a country vibe ,like in Texas.

Their meals are reasonable and it’s really not expensive like going to marble or signature. And I definitely would recommend you guys try it if you haven’t 😊

 I had a tramezzini with fries. It was great 😍



My friend ordered ribs with fries. What I love about this meal below is that they give you beans with coleslaw! It’s part of their uniqueness 



The pictures below,just show you how the restaurant looks inside. It’s very different to a normal table and chairs restaurant. 



Inside they have a Harley Davidson bike hanging from the wall! How cool is that ? 



The picture below just shows a little bit of outside. 



They also have live music. I’m not sure if it’s an everyday thing or if they play music on specific days. You can press play to watch the video below. 




As you all can see it’s a very different restaurant. It’s not the same as your normal Kream or other fancy places. And I love places like this, it’s different and the service was amazing as well. 

That's my Wednesday favourite for the week. Enjoy the rest of your week my sunflowers 

REMEMBER to stay blessed, kind, honest and BEAUTIFUL

You can follow me on the following social networking sites:

Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano
Snapchat: Osekano02
Facebook: Onthatile Sekano


If you have any queries you can email me at osekano@icloud.com


xoxo
Onthatile

No comments:

Post a Comment