Wednesday 2 January 2019

The year of swimwear!!

Hello my sunflowers 🌻 :)

My first post for 2019 and my first Wednesday favorites for the year! How did you all spend your new year ? Hope you were all safe and careful 😊.Can you guess what today’s Wednesday favorite is 😁😁😁??

ITS ME!!😍😁💃🏽



Haha you all might wonder why ?and why did I post pictures in a bikini?

Well I never used to be confident with my body. I used to be very shy and very conservative. I would have NEVER posted pictures likes this before. 

Another reason is I was bitten by a dog when I was in grade 7 so I have a big scar on my thigh. And I HATED IT!! for a very very long  time I could never wear shorts because I was insecure about it and I felt like people were looking at me weird with my scar so that’s mainly why I never wore bikini’s

Until recently in 2018 I read a specific verse in the Bible that says “God says you are wonderfully and beautiful made “ and I realized God says I am beautiful. THE POWERFUL ALL MIGHTY says I am wonderfully made. So who am I to think I am not beautiful ? Wow that really really gave me a revelation straight away. 

So my Wednesday favorite is myself🌸❤️



I truly love myself, I am the longest relationship I will ever have in my life. Funny enough ,that took me a long time to realize that I never loved myself ,I expected other people to show me the deepest love for myself 😂🤣. Thinking about it makes me laugh actually because that is crazy but I know that I’m not the only one who went through that . There are a thousands of young women who go through the same thing I went through. But the best part is coming out of it right ?😊


I must say I look really amazing in these swimwear 😂. And that I love you Onthatile, you are perfect just the way you are, you are perfect!! Re nyese mo girl!!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

REMEMBER to stay blessed, kind, honest and BEAUTIFUL.

You can follow me on the following social networking sites:
Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano
Facebook: Onthatile Sekano
Snapchat: osekano02

You can also send me an email if you have any questions at osekano@icloud.com



xoxo
Onthatile 


No comments:

Post a Comment