Sunday 14 August 2016

Sunday Outfit

Good day everyone

Hope you all had ab amazing weekend.

This weekend I didn't do much I was actually just home studying. However as you all probably know
new except if your new to my blog I go to church every Sunday so I'm going to show you guys my Sunday outfit.











Outfit Details:

  • Skirt: From Zara R629
  • Turtleneck Top: From Woolworths R150
  • Heels : From Guess R1000
I didn't accessorize my outfit because my dress has color and it doesn't really need anything because it already has it's accessory which is the tying on the side also my shoes already made a statement so i didn't want too much color. However you can wear this outfit with a white or a black vest. 

Please do comment below if you like my outfit or you would suggest it with anything else and comment on what more do you guys want to see blog about.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Till then stay blessed and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment