Wednesday 17 August 2016

Did somebody say fruit salad?

Good afternoon everyone 😬

Today is the day for my Wednesday favorites 😬
If you are new to my blog please go to my Wednesday favorites menu and check my first post and read what its all about for you to understand why I call it Wednesday favorites.





I have not posted Wednesday favorites in a while. So my favorite today is the lunch I had which was a fruit salad that I made with yogurt. Mhmmm it might seem to wack but it is really nice and fruit salads are really nice to eat in summer because they are colorful ,tropical and very summery.  You can make your fruit salad at home actually you don't have to buy it from the shops if you have your favorite fruits at home you can cut them and mix them ,make them look colorful if you like or not. 

So my fruit salad was very simple,I just had strawberries and oranges mixed together:) simple but soooo delicious!😍

Tell me what your favorite fruit salad is ?



Till then stay blessed and beautiful 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment