Monday 1 August 2016

Summer inspired outfit

Good evening everyone 😬
As we start our Monday off, I hope you are all ready and set for the rest of the week. I am absolutely excited for summer so I think for the next few weeks I will be posting summer inspired outfits so that you can look out for what to buy while waiting for summer😝
Below I actually have one of my favorite dresses. I love this dress because it's not tight and you can wear it without a braπŸ˜©πŸ’ƒπŸΎ how amazing is that. You can wear it at the beach , during the day going shopping or attending a lecture at university. And what I also love about it is that it doesn't matter if your skinny or not because it suits every body type 😬 and you can pair the dress with sandals or pumps but should absolutely be flat shoes. 





I bought this dress at factorie a while ago , I don't remember for how much though 

Tell me what you think about the dress is it a yes or a no? 

Till then stay blessed and beautiful πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment