Monday 3 December 2018

My Thailand Vacation

Hello my sunflowers :)


If you follow me on social ,media you will know that in September I went on a vacation to Thailand. I went with my friends. We had the best TRIP EVER! It was so much fun, I really recommend everyone to go to Thailand. We went to Phuket, this is where big things are popping hahahah. My friends and I stayed by this beautiful hotel called Mirage hotel.

             This is our beautiful hotel:)


I would recommend that if you come to Phuket to make it a girls trip, boys trip or baecation. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A FAMILY TRIP lol.  One thing I loved about Thailand is that is it very open and exotic compared to where I live which is in Malaysia. I will let you all in about how Malaysia is in upcoming posts.

However the one thing about Thailand is that your are restricted in many ways when it comes to food. The food there is not that excellent compared to Malaysia. But the Mcdonald's there is AMAZING! you guys should definitely try it. But there are some pretty amazing restaurants too that have good food but for ME it wasn't the great. You see I said for ME, lol maybe for SOMEONE else it could be great. Besides the food, the people there are very nice and getting around is very easy, you can take a bus from city to city, it's just that you have to pay for it.


This is another way of transportation. This is called a tuk tuk. It is actually very cool inside








This was fried rice with prawns, cashew nuts and other type of nuts in a pineapple. You get this meal by Juncelyon Mall in Patong.






                        This was pasta with prawns and muscles and two slices of garlic bread

 


This is fried rice with prawns and chicken Kebab


MY FAVOURITE!! PIZZA!! This pizza has two different types of flavours. The brown stuff is actually mince meat. It is amazing!! and the other side I don't remember what it was.


This was very different for me, it was a mince dog. So it is a hotdog with a sausage (in South Africa we call it a Vienna) and spicy mince meat.



Another thing about Thailand is that, they have SOOOO MANY beaches and private islands. Wow I was very shocked. And the beaches have clear waters and so beautiful. I wish I could have explored a bit more of the islands as well.

Okay let's get into my trip at Phuket, here are my top 3 places you should visit.

1. Bangla Road

You cannot come to Phuket and not go to Bangla road!! For those that do not know what Bangla road is lol it is almost like small street in Cape Town but on steroids lol. It has nightclubs everywhere, exotic dancers, drinking, music and music and more music. You just have to experience it, it is a good experience. But beware when you get to Bangla Road you will get a lot of men advertising sex shows to you. Hahaha people are very open in Thailand about sex, which I find very interesting because it is  a Buddhist country like Malaysia.




This is one of the clubs in Bangla Road






                             This is Bangla Road in the afternoon





2. Big Buddha

The big buddha is a landmark that is 45 meters. Ladies make sure that you are fully covered from head to toe. Make sure that your breasts are not showing and you are not wearing booty shorts, this is a place where people to go worship so you must respect it.




3. Chalong Temple


You cannot come to Thailand and not visit at least 1 temple. Chalong temple is not far away from Big buddha. It is in the same city as the Big buddha. It is very beautiful and quite different from the other temples that I have been to.




This is inside the temple




4. Bonus : Beaches


Seriously why are you going to Thailand if you have not experienced being in clear blue water?? Like I said above, there are a lot of islands and beaches especially in Phuket, you just have to plan and find out which one's you would like to visit the most.

                                       This is Patong Beach


This is Karon Beach












That is it for now my sunflowers:) Have a wonderful week ahead. REMEMBER to stay blessed, kind, honest and BEAUTIFUL.

You can follow me on the following social networking sites:
Instagram: Onthatile_Sekano
Snapchat: osekano02
Facebook: Onthatile Sekano

You can also send me an email if you have any questions at osekano@icloud.com


xoxo
Onthatile




2 comments:

  1. would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    motorhome hire,

    ReplyDelete
  2. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    UK motorhome rental

    ReplyDelete