Sunday 31 July 2016

My Sunday Afternoon

Good afternoon everyone 

I trust you all had a great weekend!😊






So this Sunday I did a bunch of things ,first I went to church obviously then secondly I was at the wanderers stadium in rosebank. I will let you guys know soon about my new adventure with wanderers😝. Thirdly I went to my ultimate favorite burger place GBC 😩😍!! How I love that place oh my word ,they have amazing burgers and they are so juicy oh my goodness😬. I have posted about GBC before so if your wondering what it is and where it's situated please if you don't mind you can read my previous posts about it. But GBC is really an amazing place and I would definitely recommend it to all joburg people that love to travel and eat and explore. They also have amazing milkshakes from Oreo, Nutella ,Ferraro Rocher and etc !! So imagine how amazing that is ?😬
So I had a very chilled and awesome Sunday🙏🏼

Till then be blessed and beautiful 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment