Friday 22 July 2016

Breast cancer campaign

Good morning everybody 😬
So this morning I received a wonderful unexpected gift from platinum life.

So those of you that don't know of platinum life I will explain what it is just now so let's gets started 😬.



So platinum life is basically a life cover for breast, cervical cancer and all types of cancer. So if yo have cancer or know anyone that has cancer I would recommend platinum life. Why ? Because most medical aids have a limited amount of cover of which they pay . Many do not cover reconstructive surgery after the loss of a breast as this is classified by the medical aid industry as a “cosmetic operation”. Platinum Life acknowledges these issues, and bearing this in mind, created this policy.

So some of you might wonder why am I receiving gifts from them ? Or if I have cancer ? The answer is no I don't however my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and so she joined platinum life since then and so I've been part of it because it could be possible that I get diagnosed as well so it's better to be safe than sorry right ?😊

So if you want to know more information about platinum life you can visit their website http://www.platinumlife.co.za/female-cancer-cover/

No comments:

Post a Comment