Tuesday 26 July 2016

How I start my morning everyday 😬

Good afternoon 

I know last week I promised that I will be posting on how I keep my skin healthy as well as my body. 


So one of the things that I do take in the morning before I get my day started is the forever daily. Forever daily is literally send from heaven lol😍. Let me explain how it helps and works . Forever Daily® with AOS delivers a perfectly balanced blend of 55 nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals, providing more efficient absorption and in the case of minerals, targeting specific body systems. Also it's designed to nourish and protect our bodies by filling the nutrient gaps in our everyday diet and provide optimal health and vitality.
 So basically it's having all 55 nutrients in one bottle !! How amazing is that ?πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ˜!! 
So I take 2 pills per day with a meal and what is so amazing about forever daily is that it has one of the best vitamins ,minerals and proteins. What a good way to get your week started ? No more feeling tired, feeling weak because you have all yet nutrients you need! 

If you are interested in knowing where and how I get my products you can email me at osekano3@gmail.com or you can comment below 


Enjoy your day 😘😊

No comments:

Post a Comment