Wednesday 13 July 2016

How to take care of your face and have good healthy skin!!

Evening Everybody 😊


Hope you guys had a fantastic day!
So a lot of people have been asking me how do I take care of face and why do I have such clear and beautiful skin. So I decided to share my little secret that I've been hiding for a while now and I believe every female deserves to be beautiful even you males too!!! So let's get started 😬

below I have the two products that I use on a daily just for my skin. On the left side I have the avocado soap from Forever Living Products (I will tell you about that later) and also on the right I have a face mask/cleanser called Aloe Activiator also from Forver Living Products

So what I do is very morning when I take the shower I use the avocado soap for my face so I rub the soap by hands and apply it by hand without a face cloth and then I rub the soap on my face like a face cloth would however without it then I remove the soap with water then I take a face cloth and wipe my face then after I shower I apply my face with ponds and that's all I put on my face for the day then at night after I shower I repeat the same routine I did in the morning HOWEVER I don't apply my ponds at night instead I use my aloe Activiator (the one on the right ). The activator is in a liquid form so I take cotton pads and put the activator on it and just remove the oil and dirt that my face cloth can not remove. So the activator actually works as a mask or a cleanser so I mask my face 2-3 times a week and then that's it!!

If you are a lady that puts makeup on her face it's not a problem you just need to remove your make up before you do the routine!!

The reason why I use these products is because they basic ingredient is actually aloe Vera which is a natural plant and it helps with pimples ,blemishes ,black spots in your face so it's not an ingredient made out of chemicals!!

Where can you get it ? Well it's not something you can buy from the shops lol if you are interested in knowing about Forver Living Products you can google or you can email me at osekano3@gmail.com and I will help you !!

It's very easy to use and as you can see it's just 2 products you need for your beautiful ,healthy and glowing skin :)

If you have any questions you can comment below or email me at osekano3@gmail.com
Till next time goodnight :)😘💗



Below is my beautiful skin with using just the two products I recommend !!


No comments:

Post a Comment