Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wednesday favorites 😬

Good evening everybody !!!😬

Hope you are all having a great week so far. The weekend is near!! This evening 's post is going to be about my Wednesday favorites!! If you are a new to my blog then let me explain what Wednesday favorites are. 


So every Wednesday I post one of my favorite things. It could be anything I really like at the moment from clothing,food ,to cars ,to places etc . So today's Wednesday favorite is going to be what I'm currently obsessed with right now !! Which are custard and cheese and ham croissants😍😍!!!oh my goodness they are the best!! Croissants are already nice but now imagine them with custard in it or ham and cheese or chocolate ? 😍😍talk about heaven!! 
So where can you get these wonderful bakery goodies ? My favorite bakery shop is fournos bakery. It has quality food and very cheap.
The croissants are about R14/15 so it's really not expensive. 

Please do comment below and tell me your favorites and what you would like for me to post Next Wednesday.



Till then have a goodnight πŸ’—πŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment