Tuesday 12 July 2016

How to cook dumpling and stew!!

Hey!!!

Today I've been posting a lot,I'm trying to catch up on the days I have not been posting so hope you guys are enjoying my posts as much as I am !!😬😬
Today I made dumpling and stew so my receipe is actually focused on how to make the stew and not really emphasized on the dumplings!! This is one of my FAVORITE Dishes !! I love it !!



Ingredients:

Beef Stew

  • 3x Potatoes 
  • 2x carrots 
  • Chopped onions 
  • Beef stew 
  • Beef stew Knox cubes
  • Chutney 
  • Worcestershire sauce 
  • Meister Club prego marinade sauce 
  • Olive oil 
Dumpling 
Buy ready made dough from spar or pick' n pay

         Methods for the beef stew
  • If you have a slow cooker put the stew in for about 40 minutes if not then I will tell you later what to do
  •  Meanwhile while the meat is cooking you must dice your potatoes,onions and cut your carrots which ever way you want to cut them. 
  •  Then once the meat is finished in the slow cooker take it out and put it on a bowl and wait for it to cool down a little beat them after pour all the sauces mentioned in your ingredients your chutney ,marinade and worceshire sauces and mix your meat  then when finished leave it there for a few minutes to absorb the marinade 
  •  Then get a pot put it on the stove and put a little bit of olive oil then wait for it to get hot then throw your diced onions and fry them then add your carrots and fry them then add your meat and fry your meat until brown then add cold water that covers the meat a little bit and add your Knox beef stock cube and let it simmer for about 40-50 minutes and stir in the meantime 
  •  After that you can add your potates and once your water gets finished you can keep adding more water now remember  I said if you don't have a slow cooker I will tell you what to do? Yes this is the part now. If you don't have your slow cooker your meat is going to take a while to cook because its depending to get soft and cooked in the stove so approximately it will take you 1hr:30 minutes to cook the beef stew without a slow cooker so the slow cooker just cooks the meat a little bit for you and makes it soft so that when you cook on the stove you don't take long 
  • then your beef stew is ready!!! 😬 
Methods for the dumpling


  • Like I said it's easier to get a ready made dough then making it, it makes your cooking time less 
  • So you take the tough you bought and you get a pot that will fit it and you put the dough in a plastic bag 
  • Then you add water to the pot and you out the plastic bag with the dough in the bag and let the dough boil for about 30-40 minutes then it will be ready 
Hope you guys enjoy my meal as much as I do!! Comment below and tell me how it went and if you like it 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment