Wednesday 13 July 2016

New food spot. Foodies this is for you

Good morning 

So anyone that knows me knows that I am a foodie!!! I Iove to eat !!😱😩 so if you follow me on Instagram or snapchat you will realize that I love to eat burgers and pizza!! So lately I've embarked on a mission on going to restaurants and trying different types of burgers and pizza's!! The restaurant that I'm really inlove with right now is GBC!! Oh my goodness 😍😩 they have really big burgers and they are so juicy and have so much flavor 😩(I can taste the burger right now ) and what I also like about GBC is their fries. They have bacon and cheese fries 😩😍😭!!! So I've been a bit selfish with not wanting people to know this spot because it's really one of my favorite spots and favorite places to go eat! 
GBC is located in South Africa by illovo junction and also Fourways next to hooters.




If you guys do try the burgers out please comment below and let me know what you guys think about the burger and if you have any burger places you want to recommend for me please let me know 😬I would gladly go!!

Have an awesome day filled with laughter and joy πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment