Monday 18 July 2016

How I keep my health intact !!!

Good morning everyone 😬😬

This morning I want to share a little bit of how I maintain my health !! A lot of people ask me how do I keep my weight intact, and how do I stay healthy and all. 

So let's gets started shall we😬!!
Please note that I'm not sharing all the things I do to maintain my health in this post because then this post will be wayyyy to long and we don't want that do we ? Lol so I will share little by little every week!! 

People that know me,know that I eat ALOT!! Especially unhealthy things however what they don't know is I actually detox, and also I really don't get pimples and blemishes because of the things that I'm about to share with you.





1. Every morning I drink aloe Vera Gel. Now let's say you have an aloe plant and you open it ,what comes out from it is an aloe liquid and that's exactly what an aloe Vera gel is ,it's basically a liquid form of an aloe plant. 
So what does aloe Vera gel do? It softens ,moisturizers, and helps with damaged skin. It also useful for acne,skin blemishes,burns and wrinkles and it also treats gastritis and gastric ulcer. So it's very very good for you and especially your body! So I drink that every morning 




2. Secondly I drink arctic sea 
So what people don't understand is that a lot of diets have contain an unhealthy level/s of omega 6 which usually come from fried foods,vegetable oils ,grain and a lot of processed foods which are really not good for you. Also a lot of diets are low in fish and omega 3 which causes an unbalanced and unhealthy of omega 6. So what does Arctic sea do ? Arctic sea increases the amount of DHA as well ass your omega 3's. You know how calcium is good for the body and building strong bones ? Arctic sea is good for the brain,eyes and heart 



3. Thirdly I also drink garlic thyme . It's actually made out of garlic and thyme mixed together.Natural foods.
So what do they do ? They are antioxidants ,natural antibiotic, it helps the protect the body against free radicals and also helps support conversion of fats to energy. 

Those are the basics that I drink every morning to maintain my healthy and to have a good young looking skin 😬
If you are interested in knowing more or wanting the products then please don't hesitate to comment below or you can email me at osekano3@gmail.com or you can look at our website foreverlivingproducts.com 

Have a beautiful and blessed day 😊💗



No comments:

Post a Comment